Welcome to Rhiannon's Bloggin'

A bit of work, a bit of thought...a bit of life in my little blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Family

Each year, I get to shoot family photos for my brother and his family...which is a BIG family. They are so much fun and my nieces and nephews are hilarious! What's even more fun? To see their Christmas Cards each year with the best/funniest/sweetest shots of them.
My brother and I decided to get a portrait taken of our children (his and his wife's four and my one) and enlarge it in a canvas for our mother for Christmas. Mom is always helping all she can with our children, especially mine as she and my dad watch Aiden every day for at least 3 hours at a time while Wayan and I are at work. I couldn't do it without her, for sure.

Anyhow, this year, the weather did not play well in our favor (snow and frigid cold) and we had to improvise in my house...on my den floor with the light shining in from the sliding door (with help of speedlight to bounce light off ceiling). Here are some of my favorites...



here's me, Wayan and Aiden....



No comments:

Post a Comment