Welcome to Rhiannon's Bloggin'

A bit of work, a bit of thought...a bit of life in my little blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back at it!- Weddings!!











Here are a few shots from the two weddings I did this year, as I got back at it again early Fall, 2010. I only did two as I wanted to take time off, regroup, and enjoy being a mommy (and trying to rest from working my main, full time job at the same time of being a counselor).
The photographs on the top were earlier this month and it was the first heavy snow of the season! The bottom two were October this year, peak of Fall. Both weddings were adorable couples and so sweet. Both weddings had different 'flare' and suited their personalities perfectly. I am blessed to have been able to shoot these special days for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment