Welcome to Rhiannon's Bloggin'

A bit of work, a bit of thought...a bit of life in my little blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Studio Work...

I have been getting a nice start on the new year, with a in-home studio and with ideas to be even more creative. It's been great getting things going in 2011 with my mini-sessions. For $50, a studio set up with a nice, solid background and with the outcome of pure, simple, sweet photography.


Prices of prints? Cheap! I even have an option of purchasing the CD with the photographs, EDITED, for a great price for you to do what you wish with them! SOOOO, pick one? Pick them all! You could order top quality prints AND buy the CD!


I can't wait for the weather to be better and for it to warm up. But until then, count on the studio for some color-rich and pure photography!


A HUGE THANK YOU to my clients for their business!

No comments:

Post a Comment